I’ve always have been comfortable by myself. To the point that I have gone to the movies, concerts, traveled and relocated by myself. Not because I didn’t have anyone but simply if I was ready to make a move, being alone didn’t stop me. Now I almost can’t stand being around others. And if I don’t mind the persons company it’s the other stuff that drives me completely out of my mind. I call this my “Oh Shit Is That Today?” list.
1. At any given time I will need to lay my body down. (Kinda rude going to bed when there’s company)
2. Acting as host is such a chore (cooking, cleaning, being conversational) makes it hard to enjoy guest.
3. I experience a heightened sensory to sounds and touch. (makes being in a group stressful)
4. As an apartment dweller I only have one bathroom (one of my symptoms is irritable bowel syndrome) Now I have to wait. 🙂
5. If we are meeting some where, by the time I’ve arrived I am completely miserable ( over exertion, body pain and fatigue) now who’s in the mood for fun after that.
6. Brain fog days come unannounced (now I’m stuck straining to mentally keep up whew!)
7. Because everything thing or interaction is a struggle I am down for 2-3 days following.
8. I am so cranky by the time I get to where I’m going I begin to lash out at everyone I come in close contact with.
Now you tell me how inviting would you be?
- Fibromyalgia Expert — Releases Free Online Videos on How to Beat Fibromyalgia (prweb.com)
- What did it take for you to get a fibromyalgia diagnosis? (theadventuresofarthritisnfibromyalgia.wordpress.com)
- Fibromyalgia Pain During Your Period: Females with Fibromyalgia Experience More Pain During That Time of the Month (risablairlovitz.com)
- Living with Fibromyalgia symptoms: What to expect (examiner.com)
- Fibromyalgia can be treated with acupuncture (acuplus.wordpress.com)
- Pain… 24/7 (infinitesadnessorwhat.wordpress.com)
- Fibromyalgia: Introduction Part 2 (coastalhealthinfoservice.com)
- Pain Relief And Healing Cream Awarded Patent For Pain Associated With Fibromyalgia (prweb.com)
- Five Stages of Coping with Fibromyalgia (healthmad.com)
- Dr Wang’s Specialized Techinques for Fibromylgia Pain Relief (prweb.com)
Fatigue Fibromyalgia Guilt Health House Keeping Illness Irritable Bowel Syndrome Isolation Miserable Misery Pain Stress Syndrome Visitors alone Fatigue featured Irritable Bowel isolation lonely Pain Stress Syndrome
Welcome to The Lady Sway blog. I thought with all of the chaos, hate, greed, selfishness, and corruption basically low vibrations here and around the world, it was time for me to look toward better times and higher vibrations.
Since I couldn’t find exactly what I was looking for I decided to do it myself.
Join me in creating a community of hope, support, spirituality, truth, love, understanding, inner strength, health, togetherness, and life.